MISSION and VISION
The Stewartstown Community School is a learning partnership of home, school, and community, which will provide successful experiences for each child to attain self-esteem and the knowledge, skills, and behavior necessary to function effectively, responsibly, and cooperatively in society.
We envision a school…
● where students will become self-motivated, life-long independent learners.
● where students will strive for achievement and success.
● where students will think critically and make informed decisions in demonstrating good citizenship.
● where everyone is physically and emotionally safe in a collaborative environment.
● in which everyone is able to develop a healthy lifestyle.